Your Retirement Plan
How can you gain access to strategies that help minimize taxes, reduce risk, and generate income regardless of the market? Get your complimentary retirement planning review now.
Your Retirement Plan
- Review income distribution plan
- Assess current and long-term cash flow needs
- Utilize Capital Sufficiency Analysis to determine sustainability of spending and address variables in process
- Evaluate life insurance needs and coverages
- Review survivor cash flow and disability plant
- Analyze existing property and casualty insurance exposure
- Potentially lower your taxes
- Review current and future income tax liability
- Educate, advise, and implement strategies to minimize income tax exposure
- Review withholding and estimated tax analysis
- Focus on accumulation
- Mitigate risk
- Maximize current benefits options
- Discuss investment options of saving and deferred investment plans
- Review stock options
- Analyze current elections on benefits and beneficiary designations
- Explore long-term care
- Review family objectives, goals, and concerns
- Evaluate existing testamentary documents
- Provide specific tax-savings recommendations
- Examine tax-effective wealth transfer strategies
- Coordinate drafting and execution of estate planning documents
- Review estate tax balance sheet and estate distribution flowcharts
- Analyze cash flow projections for surviving family members
- Coordinate asset ownership and beneficiary designations
Investment Advisory Services offered through Retirement Wealth Advisors Inc. (RWA) a Registered Investment Advisor. Hughes Retirement Group and RWA are not affiliated. Investing involves risk including the potential loss of principal. No investment strategy can guarantee a profit or protect against loss in periods of declining values. Opinions expressed are subject to change without notice and are not intended as investment advice or to predict future performance. Past performance does not guarantee future results. Consult your financial professional before making any investment decision.
This information is designed to provide general information on the subjects covered, it is not, however, intended to provide specific legal or tax advice and cannot be used to avoid tax penalties or to promote, market, or recommend any tax plan or arrangement. Please note that Hughes Retirement Group and its affiliates do not give legal or tax advice. You are encouraged to consult your tax advisor or attorney.
Annuity guarantees rely on the financial strength and claims-paying ability of the issuing insurer. Any references to protection benefits or lifetime income generally refer to fixed insurance products. They do not refer, in any way to securities or investment advisory products or services. Fixed Insurance and Annuity product guarantees are subject to the claims‐paying ability of the issuing company and are not offered by Retirement Wealth Advisors Inc.
The Better Business Bureau (BBB) is a membership organization governed by The Council of BBBs, Inc. Businesses in the U.S. and Canada may apply for accreditation with their local BBB and are evaluated on eight BBB Standards of Trust, which are defined as a comprehensive set of best practices for how businesses should treat the public in a fair and honest manner. Businesses must pay a fee for accreditation review and monitoring for continued compliance to BBB standards when applying for accreditation. BBB assigns ratings to accredited businesses, which range from A+ (highest) to F (lowest) and are based on a defined set of rating elements. BBB logos and/or trademarks are property of their respective owners and no endorsement of (Adviser’s Name) or (Adviser’s Firm Name) is stated or implied. BBB and Retirement Wealth Advisors, Inc. (RWA) are not affiliated.
For the detailed requirements of the Better Business Bureau, please visit: https://www.bbb.org/
Logos and trademarks used are the property of their respective owners and no endorsement by the owners of the producer is stated or implied.
Social Media Disclosure
Thank you for visiting Hughes Retirement Group’s social media pages. We are part of a highly regulated industry and therefore have some strict rules on replying to comments. If you do not hear from us, or we remove posts because they do not fall within specific guidelines, please do not take it personally. Hughes Retirement Group reserves the right to remove any comments on the page that are exaggerated, misleading, or fraudulent.
No Testimonials – Industry regulations prevent us from posting comments about how well or how poorly anyone feels about working with Hughes Retirement Group.
Hughes Retirement Group’s use of the “like” button is not an endorsement of the organization or individual who posted the content. All content, “likes”, and followers of this page should not be considered as testimonials or advertisements.